Welcome to Lawton-Bronson Youth Football
3rd - 6th Schedule
1st & 2nd Grade Schedule
Thanks to everyone that was at the auction!!
Practice will be on Monday & Thursday at 6 PM
2017 Youth Football Registration is Open.
Please click on this link and sign-up for Lawton-Bronson Football.
Everyone must register on-line this year!!
2017 Key Items & Dates
· Wednesday August 16th 5:30 PM Mentor/Mentee Night & Group Picture with High School & Jr High (Pizza & Drinks provided) Need all youth Players to attend!
· Friday, Aug 18th - High School Scrimmage vs Hinton in Lawton at 7:00 PM!! (Bring a Powerade to get in)
· August 19th Football Auction in Bronson. Additional Auction Items and volunteers are needed. We are asking that each Youth player donate 1 Auction Item. All youth players (1st 6th) will also bring a baked good to be sold on the auction.
o 4 PM Youth Football Scrimmage for 1st 6th Grade
o 5 PM High School, Junior High & Youth Activity!!
o 6 PM Auction Downtown Bronson
Please Contact Tim or Roxanne Peters to drop off your Auction Item.
· September 16th First Regular Season game for 1st 6th.
· Equipment Please keep clean and treat with Care!!!
o Do not alter any of the equipment. (Especially the Helmet) If something does not fit correctly see a coach.
o Helmets Your child will complain that the helmet is too small and hurts their head. (This is normal!!!) If this continues past the first 3 weeks of practice please see a coach.
o Do not put any kind of tape on the Helmet.
· Game Uniform 3rd 6th -
o Gold Game Jersey
o Black Game Pants
o Black Socks (Short or full length. Players choice)
o Rubber Molded Cleats
· All 3rd thru 6th graders will need to provide a mouth guard and cleats.
· Additional recommend equipment for 3rd thru 6th grade is a padded girdle. (This is almost becoming a must due to hygiene issues)
o They come in a 5 pad option (Hip, Tail Bone, & Thigh) or a 7 pad option that includes knee pads.
All 3rd thru 6th graders will need to provide a mouth guard and cleats.
Additional recommend equipment for 3rd thru 6th grade is a padded girdle.
They come in a 5 pad option (Hip, Tail Bone, & Thigh) or a 7 pad option that includes knee pads.
These can be found at any sporting goods store or on-line.
Overview of Duties by Grade:
· 5th Grade Field Setup & Sideline Cleanup after game.
· 6th Grade - Sideline Cleanup after game.
· 3rd & 4th Sideline Cleanup after game
o Field Pickup: All yard markers & Goal Post pads need to be neatly put back into the storage shed.
o All Garbage needs to be picked Up
o All Garbage Cans need to be dumped into the big dumpster and returned to the crows nest.
o All Parents and Players need to stay until all jobs are complete
We need the following for each grade. (Please volunteer early so we can start the game on time. Games cannot start without these volunteers.
· 3 People to run Chains
· 1 Person to run the clock
Visits since 7-25-13